the Usefill App
Project: App development with in-store kiosk experience and product syncing design
Target User: Environmentally conscious consumers
Goal: To create a space where managing necessities becomes more simple, more personal, and less impactful on the environment.
Role: Concept creator, User Experience Designer, Researcher, Designer
- User interviews about product and shopping habits, blockers, desires
- Survey conducted and concluded routine and ease are pathways to 'doing good' and it can be a challenge to remember to use reusable bags
- Comprehensive plan for product design, kiosk experience, and digital application
- Lightweight sensor technology is available to detect weight and sync online to track usage
- Conceptual project for the User Experience Part-time course at General Assembly in D.C.
This experience was more than just an app - it was a whole system of reusable products from in your home to in the store. How did that cycle work and where were the touchpoints- how did different users journey through it and what was it solving.